Easily Getting Links, Traffic and Sales With Videos, Blog Talk Radio and Podcasts
by Sherri Frost
(Parkland, Florida, USA)
I shared this tip with a few people at the Tampa Conference. It has brought me a lot of links, traffic and sales.
Every time (well, theoretically)I create a new page of content this is what I do:
1. Write and add a new page to my site.
2. Read the page out loud and record it.
3. Add the recording to Blog Talk radio (this gives me keyword focused links)Our blog talk radio shows are 5 minutes long and I do not care about having a live audience. In fact, I never do.
4. The Blog Talk Radio is automatically turned into a podcast because I have already set up an iTunes account and linked it.
5. Youtube. Create a slideshow and add the recording to it for a video that you can upload to youtube, viddler, vimeo and more. (Tubemogul works well to add videos).
6. It comes full circle as I take my video and create a new page for my site with it.
Tips: be sure to add your website to your video and also to say it out loud on the recording. We do this with a little intro and at the end.
Also, be sure to include a link to your website in your descriptions on youtube, blogtalk radio etc. as well as your keywords.
example: http://www.hypnosis-self-help.com presents self hypnosis for weight loss ...
This has worked really well for us.
I hope it helps, please let me know if it does!